CHARLESTON'S ONLY RUNNING TOUR
Tours depart from Marion Square at 9 AM on select days
Charleston Steeplechase is a more dynamic way to experience the history of Charleston. Our running tours offer a 3 to 4 mile route through the city, doubling and sometimes tripling the number of sites covered by other tours.
Our walking tours also cover more ground than other city tours, providing an in-depth, up-close view of the beautiful and ugly, tragic and triumphant, indomitable history of our city.
NEW! Bike with us through the Old Village of Mount Pleasant. Email Shaun to book this unique tour.
- is a 3-4 mile jog through Charleston, with 10 to 12 stops throughout the historic district.
- accommodates all running abilities.
- is a faster, fitter way to see the history of one of the America’s most historic cities.
- specializes in customized routes (running and walking) to and from hotel accommodations.
- is the only company offering running tours in Charleston and biking tours in the Old Village.
- quaint back-alleys
- the Battery
- historic homes